This is a 12 week program. This progam meets two times a week. We at Fire Future expect all student to make a 100% commitment to our course. This includes both participation and maturity from the student. Students are expected to attend all class sessions. We only allow students to miss up to 10 hours of class time for valid reasons only. The program requires a lot of reading,students need to be prepared and committed to do out of class work.
Upon Completion of EMT Basic, Students are awarded a Course Completion Certificate that qualifies them to take the National Registry Exam for certification as an Emergency Medical Technician-Basic.
The pogram is open to all who meet the requirements listed below Eligibility/Requirements:
- Students must be 18 years of age
- Have a High School Diploma or GED
- Have a CPR Health Care Provider Card
Fire Future Address
5436 Suite A, W. Arrow Hwy, Montclair CA, 91763 Frequently Asked Question?
1. Do I have to be 18 years or older in order to take this class?
Yes, all students must be 18 years or older to take this class
2. Do I have to make my payment in full at time of registration?
No, you may make payments on your account. All we ask is that all students are paid on fullone month prior to the class start date.
3. Can I send in my registration form with out a payment?
Yes, you may. However we do not recommend this, with out any form of payment no student is guaranteed a spot in class.
4. Where do I send my payment?
Please send all payments to
P.O. Box 68
Montclair Ca. 91763
5. Who do I make my payment to ?
6. Does Fire Future offer Finanical Aid?
No, not at this time
7. Who is Fire Future accredited through?
ICEMA San Bernardino County EMS Authority
8. Does Fire Future give Military discounts or any other discounts?
No, not at this time
9. Did Fire Future Move?
Yes, we have moved, Our new address is
5436 Suite A, W. Arrow Hwy, Montclair Ca. 91763
10. What do I get with my payment?
All students receive an EMT student book and CD/DVD that contains all paperwork needed for this class
There will be a student workbook available for purchase the first night of class. If you feel this is something that will benefit you please email us for more information on fees for these items at firstname.lastname@example.org Questions -
If you have any question please feel free to email us at email@example.com
or feel free to call us at (909)203-2715